A friendly meet up for book lovers
Third Tuesday of the month, 7.30pm
Love a good read? Enjoy picking apart a plot? Just fancy a chance to unwind?
Join the East Village Book Club, a chilled-out meet-up for local readers. Meeting monthly in the East Village’s community space The Hall, it’s the perfect place to discover a new book and enjoy a buzzing exchange of ideas, discussions and some casual chat. Books are suggested by the group, and are not genre-limited, so who knows what you might be reading next!
Members get free paperback or e-copies of the book of the month!
- From the avid reader to the literary newbie, all welcome!
- When: Third Tuesday of the month, 7.30pm
- Where: The Hall, Victory Parade, E20 1FS
- Cost: free (members get free paperback or e-copies of the book of the month!)
No booking necessary, just turn up.
- The Hall is wheelchair accessible