Located in the heart of Hackney Wick, Hub67 neighbours exciting venues like The Yard Theatre (that’s us!), Crate Bar and Pizzeria and Howling Hops.
Our bright hall can hold up to 50 people and is a versatile space, allowing for rehearsals, exhibitions, workshops, parties – whatever you can think of.
67 Rothbury Rd, London E9 5HA
Download the Hub67 hire pack here.
Located in the heart of East Village, The Hall is a stone’s throw away from restaurants, shops and independent bars. A main hall, capable of holding up to 60 people, allowing for rehearsals, exhibitions, workshops, parties – all sorts!
2 Victory Parade, London E20 1GF
Download The Hall hire pack here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Both spaces have a projector you can connect to via an HDMI cable.
- In both spaces you will have full access to our small kitchen, complete with microwave, sink, kettle, small fridge, plates, cups and cutlery.
- Both spaces have an accessible toilet.
- You are allowed to bring your own food and drink. We do not provide catering.
- Both spaces have several large tables for you to use and around 40 folded chairs.
- Both spaces have a sound system you can connect to using an aux cord.
- The Hall does not have any parking. We would recommend you park in the closest car park at Westfield Stratford City.
- Hub67 has one parking space inside the front gate.
- If your booking is outside of our office hours, there will be a link to our entry instructions in your Skedda confirmation email so you can access the space by yourself.
- Subject to your postcode, you may be eligible for our local discount. To gain access to this you need to live/work in E20 or E9, and sign up for one of our Yard Cards (completely free). This gives you a 50% discount on our hire rate of £40 per hour + VAT, and also gives you 30% discount on tickets for our shows and 10% off food and drink at our bars. Please sign up here
If you are looking to book our theatre/bar space please forward your enquiry to email@example.com.
If you would like to suggest an item for our regular local programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REQUEST A BOOKING
HIRING OUR SPACES DURING THE PANDEMIC
Read our guidelines for hiring our spaces during the pandemic and make sure that your booking sits within legal guidelines regarding Covid-19.
Please note, if The Yard is obliged to cancel a booking due to specific Covid-19 restrictions, we will offer you an alternative date or provide a full refund. We reserve the right to change the venue capacity and put extra demands in place for your booking if restrictions change.